Kohn Law’s legal competence has been the subject of much public attention. The Tampa Bay Times provides links to news articles featuring the achievements of Kim Kohn.
- ‘Just another baby for them.’ Parents, fed fight for kids stuck in Florida nursing homes
- I’m a Doctor Who Almost Died Because My Own Doctors Refused To Do This 1 Basic Thing
- Florida nursing homes had violations. Why couldn’t the public find them?
- Kim conducted a CLE for the Florida Bar titled “Nursing Home Litigation in The Age of Covid” on December 2, 2021
- COVID-19-related litigation against a facility
- Representing John Graziano’s best interests in the car crash case against Hulk Hogan’s son Nick Bollea
- Investigating all possible causes of John Graziano’s tragic accident, including Hulk Hogan’s culpability
- Kim digs deep in Hulk Hogan’s financial records to attain adequate restitution for John Graziano and his family
- Kim will not be bullied by the Hulk. After a teary Larry King interview, Kim’s strong case for John Graziano will withstand public tears.
- Fighting for justice, Kim Kohn defended Mitchell Bernier’s civil rights. Kohn Law prepared a civil claim of false arrest, malicious prosecution, and rights violations.
- Tampa could pay $260,000 to settle Latin Kings case
- How much does it cost to pay rogue informant?